Be prepared as life can happen at anytime…loss, theft, damage or a mysterious disappearance, make sure your most cherished jewelry pieces are protected.
Basics you should know:
- Is your jewelry covered under a "blanket" Homeowners Policy?
- If so, what is the limit and will it cover the cost of replacing the item(s)?
- If not, you will need to list or "schedule" individual items
- The schedule would include a detailed description of each item and the appraised value.
- In many instances, a current appraisal conducted within the past two years may be required.
- Your premium is based on the total amount of your scheduled items
Call or visit Faye Kim Designs. With her knowledge and industry expertise, Faye can provide valuable information and advice to make sure you're items are properly insured. All appraisals are conducted by Faye Kim, graduate gemologist.